Our people make the difference; it is our people who change lives. All of our Doctorate or Master’s level therapists are professionally licensed with the State of Utah as Mental Health Professionals.
We have a full staff of experienced, caring, Licensed Mental Health professionals who oversee the treatment of students. Therapists conduct individual, family and groups sessions with students. Therapists oversee case managers who facilitate parent visits, psycho-educational groups and other components of Diamond Ranch Academy.
- Clinical Specialist / Therapist, PsyD, LMFT, LCSWClinical Director / Therapist, MSW, LCSWAcademic Personnel Director / Therapist, LCMHC, LASUDC / CoachTherapist, MSW, LCSWTherapist, LMFTTherapist, LCSW, EMDRTherapist, LCSWTherapist, LCSWTherapist, PH.D, LMFT, CMHCTherapist, CMHCTherapist, LCSW
Therapists are required to meet continuing education and training requirements to maintain their licenses and level of expertise.
- Doctorate and Master Degree Therapists
- Licensed in the State of Utah
- Case Managers
- Substance Use Disorder Counselors
- EAGALA Certified Equine Specialist