– Purdue University Calumet with a M.S. in MFT
– Texas Tech University Ph.D. in MFT
– Dr. Graff has taught both undergraduate and graduate-level students pursuing careers in the Mental Health field. As a Marriage and Family Therapist, and Clinical Fellow of AAMFT
– He has over 15 years of clinical experience working with individuals, adolescents, couples, and families.
– He has worked with youth in residential settings for over 8 years.
Dr. Graff is passionate about empowering youth and their families. Dr. Graff understands the importance of relationships and their impact on adolescents and their families. He enjoys canyoneering, hiking, biking, and spending time with his family.