DRA is accredited by AdvancED, the Northwest Accreditation Commission, the Utah State Office of Education, and The Joint Commission.
Diamond Ranch Academy has received its Accreditation from The Joint Commission. The accreditation from this organization requires on-site assessments of compliance to established standards of care.
Credit earned at DRA will transfer to high schools, colleges and universities throughout the United States and internationally. Students near completion of their graduation requirements can complete and receive an accredited High School Diploma while at DRA.
Below is a list of specially designed academic accommodations we provide based upon the individual needs of our students:
- Academic Goal Setting and Action Plans
- Academic Expectations Tailored to Individual Abilities
- Classroom Behavioral Supports and Interventions
- Additional Experiential Learning Activities
- DRA Credit Driven Economy
- Additional Individual Student Support
- Student Preparation for Next Grade Level
- High School Diploma Completion
- College and Career Readiness
- ACT/SAT Testing
- College Exploration and Applications
- Scholarship Applications
- Job Applications
- College Course Opportunities for Students with High School Diploma
- PSAT and ASVAB testing
More about academics at DRA.
View Press release: Diamond Ranch Academy Earns Joint Commission Accreditation